Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Insomniac

On Sunday, my bebe Cara was rushed to the emergency room because my godson Colin accidentally chucked a flashlight at Cara's head. Poor kid. They actually admitted her meaning she was in a hospital gown and in a hospital bed. But she was a trooper! They even had to staple her head! That is so gnarly. I LOVE MY BEBES!!!

So with her recent injuries, she couldn't get her hair wet so today she was forced into wearing a shower cap. My sister and I flattered her with the "ohh, you look so pretttty" comments. But Colin saw her, pointed and laughed. She got insecure and insisted on taking it off. Those little mongrels crack me up.

I cannot wait till WEDNESDAY!

2 comments:

april joy said...

awwwwwwwwww.. how cute!
and sad all at the same time! :)
hope cara feels better!
they're so cute!

rachel said...

YOU CAN DO IT CILE!! YOU ALMOST THERE!!