Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Wish I Was At Home...

But alas, I am not. I'm stuck in this god forsaken hell-hole, otherwise known as clics. Everyone is hustling, everyone is bustling. Stuck on one problem for what seems like forever, but in actuality about an hour and a half. I HATE CALCULUS. You know what I say?? Calculus-shmaculus. I wish I was at home in the comfort of my own bed, under the covers, and watching either Gilmore Girls or Harry Potter. (haha yes, Harry Potter) I recently purchased the whole collection for a mere $16. Whatta steal!

Tonight's Tender Surrender's championship game @ 730. Luckily, for you folk.. I might show face. Thank the misters for that because he just got DVR. A wonderful invention and a prime investment. So now we don't have to fight over the remote control because wa-lah! We can record whatever program we choose at whatever time because... we can. DVR is awesome. Anyway, he'll be recording GG for me tonight and I won't miss a thing! It's like being Hermione in Harry Potter # 4 where she can time travel with her trusty little pocket watch.

Me? A dork? Impossible.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's WEDNESDAY!!! does that mean u are done?!

rachel said...

FFFRRREEEDDDOMMMMMMM!!!