Friday, August 31, 2007

Dreamcatching.

Man, I woke up so early this morning. Anything before 11am is early especially when I'm still on summer vacay and I have no work the next day. Grr. I've been having these crazy ass dreams though. Let's just say we all went on a field trip last night on two buses. And two girls made out?? HAHA. And someone shaved their head like Britney Spears. HA. I like dreams that I can remember when I wake up. So cracy.

Anyway, my new obsession is with my google homepage. When you select a theme, it adjusts to your select city and time zone. So when it's actually nighttime, it's nighttime on google homepage too. Anyway, I picked the frog and the ladybug and they are soooo freaking CUTE! Like right now, they're practicing karate. And at night they toast marshmellows and make funny faces with a flashlight. HAHA! Sometimes I'll call or text JR what they're doing if it's something new. Yesterday I texted him they were playing with a slip n slide. You should make this your theme too because they are too funny. (does this make me a dork!??)

Vietnamese are brilliant because just like Kimtan, I wrote Disneyland a letter complaining about their rides and customer service. A week later, wah-lah! I got free Disneyland tickets! Yeah mans. Can't wait to use them :) Everything's better when it's free.

And with that, I wish you a happy Friday.


mister frog & miss ladybug

4 comments:

april joy said...

i have the tea house one with a fox and frog and they are soo super cute! :)

what a coincidink that you talk about disneyland cuz stank talked about it too! lets go!!!! but you're probably gonna use it with jr.. poop!

Unknown said...

i have the beach one and it's cool cuz it goes according to weather and time of day...but no random activities like urs. yes, that does make u a dork.

um, yeah...with our combined efforts...ur free tix...plus the free ones i'm about to come up on...and my premium pass...let's go to disneyland!!!!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

yo yo yo cile. Haven't talked to you in awhile. Hope you got my postcards from me. I got some souvenirs for you guys.