Friday, April 20, 2007

How Unfortunate

Did I walk under a ladder? I didn't see the black cat cross my path... so why on earth am I having such bad luck?! Well not really.. Just added that for dramatic effect.

1 My ipod got jacked. Well, technically it was Jr's because my ipod went to crap a looong time ago. I guess careless-me was rushing to catch the shuttle. My ipod was connected to my fm transmitter which is just a long wire. And I guess as I was gathering up my shit and leaving the car it fell out and was dangling outside my door. Didn't even notice because when I got back my fm wire was outside with NO IPOD. Sucks, but what can I do?? Luckily Jr wasn't mad at all soo I guess I was off the hook. It just sucks cause now I have to listen to the radio FOR-EV-ER.

2 Today Joycee (the lesbo, jk) informed me that she got these weird msgs from me on myspace. And also, I've been posting weird bulletins. I guess now my myspace has been jacked along with my ipod. Woe is me. I already deleted it and I'll probably make a new one later today. So add me!

I've got a calc midterm today at 2pm. Kinda just chillin cause I've got a ton of time to study. OR DO I?! Oh well. Hope to see some familiar faces tonight. If not, I'll be like Danity Kane and just "sleep on it."

No comments: