Thursday, March 15, 2007

CHECK!!

I'm sure everybody has their own personal "things-to-do-before-i-die" list. Well, I'll be able to check one of my items off because CONAN OBRIEN IS COMING TO SAN FRANCISCO April 30-May 4th!!!! Gosh I hope we get tickets..

My Funny Favorites:
Jr Laguna
(had to throw this one in for obvious reasons.)

Conan O'Brien
(even better live, i bet!)

Chris Rock
(did you see his 2hr special on actor's studio?)

Jim Gaffigan
(how the hell did my boys end???? somone pls. tell me!)

Triumph the Comic Dog
(anything this guy does is freaking hilarious.)



Everybody has a DS.
Then we all got WIIs.
And now?? We all have blogs..
HA. Whatevers I guess.. more shit to read when I'm bored.

3 comments:

april joy said...

hah. the blog craze. i thought about that last night too. funny. but like you said, it keeps me entertained at work so i'm all for it.

401K said...

I changed your name. I got it from JRs top 10 shows and a mix of your blog name. Hope you like it. Tell Jrock to call him since that nigga does not have school. Tell him that we can still kick it when has time.

rachel said...

i know how my boys ended! it was cute!!!!!!!! STUDY NOW!