Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Nerd Status!

I am so tired of the garbage they play on the radio. I swear I hear that Akon guy or that stupid Superman song 20 billion times a day! My index finger gets so much exercise from changing stations constantly. AAAH! I want a new monster cable PRONTO!

I have 3 cd's shuffling in my car: [1] Justin Timberlake - Future Sex/Love Sounds [2] Danity Kane [3] Dipset mix cd. I love all 3, but I can't always be listening to My Love or Showstoppin or Dip-dip-DIPSET all the damn time.

A few handy solutions that might be helpful are: [1] invest money towards purchasing new/classic albums [2] buy a new ipod cable [3] shoot every radio djay that plays awful music. Numero tres sounds like the best idea yet. Anyone know where I can get a gun??

Other than that, life is gooood. Besides the impending doom otherwise known as MIDTERMS that are going to kick my ass next Monday. BLAH I NEED TO STUDY. I was supposed to study all weekend. Saturday I had planned to go to Geisel with Rachel, but I went to Orange County with my parents instead. Grr. Then on Sunday, I was having a particularly bummy day so I did what I usually do on a super bummy day: stay in bed, in my pajamas, ALL DAY, and just watch comfort movies and eat comfort food.

My favorite pick-me-up movies are: Notting Hill, Bridget Jones, Serendipity, A Cinderella Story, and Family Stone plus Sex and the City. Even though I normally don't enjoy chocolate as much as everyone else does, I like to indulge myself a bit and eat oreos. And that is what I do when I'm feeling emo. Ha! I should've started studying last night, but I couldn't help but fall asleep at Jr's. Doesn't help that I do homework on his comfy bed with pillie right by my side because that equation is just begging me to SLEEP-SLEEP-SLEEP. And I did! Shame on me! Must study tonight. I don't think GG is new so that's good.

Okay back to the usual: do homework at work. BTW, we're hiring!!!


sneak-attack. thursday morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw sizzle gluck studying! u'll do grrrrreat! i'll cancel rowing practice again this weekend so u can get ur study on. and then u can get ur midterms over with and sooner than u know it, it will be thanksgiving festivities time! weeee!

rachel said...

hey this weekend..u, me, library. if you know whats good for you, you gotta come and get shit done buddy. k. call you later after lab.